This rare 20-coin Double Mint Set from 1957 contains two uncirculated examples of each U.S. coin from each mint in 1957 and is housed in the original mint packaging. Coins will show characteristic mint-set toning.
- Contains 20 coins, with a total of 2.17 oz. of Silver.
- Less than 35,000 sets were originally produced, and many have been split up over the years.
- Housed in the original mint packaging.
- Contains the 4 each of following (2 examples each from Philadelphia and Denver):
- Franklin half dollars
- Washington quarters
- Roosevelt dimes
- Jefferson nickels
- Lincoln wheat cents
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on this piece of numismatic history. Add this 1957 U.S. Double Mint Set to your cart today!