Minted from 1916 to 1947, the Walking Liberty Half Dollar's design was tough to strike, but is still considered to be among one of America's most beautifully designed coins.
- Obverse mintmark variety.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches. Displays the mintmark on the obverse instead of the reverse.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wing stretched ready to take flight.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1917-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!