This bright white beauty would fit well in any high grade set of Peace Dollars. The value more than doubles in MS-66.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Denver Mint feature the "D" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1926-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!