NGC has graded this 1945-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar as being in Mint State-65 condition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Certified as an MS-65 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 10,156,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1945-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Note: This coin has a slightly flat strike which is common on some of these issues.