Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. This is a BU condition Denver Mint coin perfect to add to a high grade set of Walking Liberty Halves.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coin comes in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this BU 1935-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!