This coin is as prooflike as they come! Brilliant almost mark-free surfaces are featured throughout.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 PL condition.
- Mintage of only 8,900,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the San Francisco Mint feature an "S" mint mark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified Morgan Dollar to your cart today!