Gold Mexican Libertads are stunning coins that stand out in any collection and because of their limited mintages, they are rarely seen in North America. Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking Gold quality.
- Coins minted between 1981 and 1988 contain 1 oz of .900 fine Gold. Coins minted since 1991 contain 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad or Onza coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|