Examples of 19th-century French 20 Franc Gold coins of Charles X are difficult to find, as he was on the throne for only six years.
- Contains .1867 oz of fine Gold.
- Coin are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts bust of King Charles X .
- Reverse: Shows a crowned coat of arms within wreath, date and denomination.
- Struck at the Paris Mint between 1825-1830 (random dates).
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful French 20 Franc Gold coin of King Charles X to your collection today!