This Silver coin was the second coin issued to mark the XXIII Olympiad held in Los Angeles, California.
- Contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts Robert Graham’s sculpture with the coliseum in the background.
- Reverse: Features an American Eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Olympic $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Celebrate the spirit of the Olympics by adding this commemorative coin to your cart today!