This Silver coin was the second coin issued to mark the XXIII Olympiad held in Los Angeles, California.
- Contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts Robert Graham’s sculpture with the coliseum in the background.
- Reverse: Features an American Eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Olympic $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Celebrate the spirit of the Olympics by adding this commemorative coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|