These coins are still in beautiful condition and showcase their proud place as a piece of American history. Hold a piece of history in your hand when you add Morgan Dollars to your collection or investment portfolio.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from the following mints:
* P - Philadelphia
* D - Denver
* S - San Francisco
These coins exhibit the slightest bit of wear and maintain the majority of their original mint luster. Add these Almost Uncirculated Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These 1921 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mint marks of P, D or S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P, D, S|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|