As low as $2.09 per coin over spot!
These culls are an inexpensive way to buy Canadian Silver Maple Leafs. The 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is annually minted by the Royal Canadian Mint and has become the favorite Silver bullion coin from Canada since it was first minted in 1988.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a plastic flip and is likely to have spotting and/or abrasions. It's also possible that this coin is spotted but still in a certified plastic holder.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Maple Leaf design, featuring a large, single Maple Leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add several of these off quality 1 oz. Silver Maple Leafs to your investment portfolio today!
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins, considered some of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world, appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and high purity.