As low as $1.39 per coin over spot!
These culls are an inexpensive way to buy Canadian Silver Maple Leafs. The 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is annually minted by the Royal Canadian Mint and has become the favorite Silver bullion coin from Canada since it was first minted in 1988.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a plastic flip and is likely to have spotting and/or abrasions. It's also possible that this coin is spotted but still in a certified plastic holder.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Maple Leaf design, featuring a large, single Maple Leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add several of these off quality 1 oz. Silver Maple Leafs to your investment portfolio today!
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins, considered some of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world, appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and high purity.
Before the birth of the Royal Canadian Mint, every coin that was in circulation in Canada had to be produced at the Royal Mint in London or at the private Heaton Mint in Birmingham, England. So, in 1890, the Royal Canadian Mint was proposed and 18 years later on January 2, 1908 Canadian Governor General Lord Earl Gray struck the first domestically produced coin in Ottawa. Since then, the Royal Canadian Mint has been known for its exceptional quality, sophistication and innovation.
The Silver Maple Leaf has undergone some changes in its design, but overall, the main elements of this iconic Silver coin have remained the same. The obverse of the coin features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II while the reverse displays a maple leaf, an image closely associated with Canadian pride and nationalism. In 2014, a micro-engraved, textured maple leaf featuring the year of issue and a radial-line background were added to ensure the authenticity of the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf. In addition to the added security, these features also add to the beauty of each individual coin, as each pattern of radial lines is unique and creates a specific light-diffracting pattern.