Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificates in Uncirculated condition. These notes have bold blue seals and serial numbers on the face and sharp green coloration on the backs!
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1608.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find.