This Series 1934 $100 FRN from the Chicago district features a Light Green Seal. This note is a pleasing example for a nice type set!
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated note from series 1934.
- Nice Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2152-G.
The Chicago district is common in circulated grades, but this note is over 70 years old, and has the desirable Light Green Seal.