These .99999 fine Gold coins were minted to exhibit the Royal Canadian Mint's engineering excellence with exquisite designs and high purity. This coin mirrors the iconic "Million Dollar Coin" that had a face value of $1M and weighed 100 kilos.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold, the highest purity of any Gold bullion coin.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the very high $200 face value.
- Reverse: A multi-maple leaf design with a reeded edge. This beautiful design, also featured on the million dollar coin specially made by the mint, was the first to deviate from the other RCM Gold bullion designs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
These coins have been extremely popular since their start, and have resonated with collectors and investors alike with the premium appreciation paired with beautiful designs and added purity. Add this beautiful .99999 fine 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|