The first coin in the series! These coins were minted to exhibit the Royal Canadian Mint's engineering excellence in coin minting with the exquisite designs and high purity. This coin design mirrors the iconic "Million Dollar Coin" issued by the Royal Canadian Mint to commemorate the gold coin issued with a face value of 1 Million Dollars (CAD) and weighed 100 Kilos.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold, the highest purity of any gold bullion coin!
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the very high $200 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: A multi maple leaf design with a reeded edge. This beautiful design was the first to deviate from the other RCM gold bullion designs, and this design is also featured on the million dollar coin specially made by the mint.
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|