Slightly toned obverse with a mostly white reverse. Still beautiful and brilliant, as this coin is fully original. The holder has a minor chip on the reverse.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!