The 1936 Oregon Trail Memorial Half Dollar commemorates the Oregon Trail and its pioneers during the early 19th century and is one of a series spanning from 1929-1939. This coin has been certified and graded MS-65 by PCGS.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Certified as an MS-65 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Features a standing Indian man with a map of the United States behind him.
- Reverse: Depicts a Conestoga wagon traveling west into a bright sunset.
- Minted by the United States Mint in Philadelphia.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Classic Silver Commemoratives add collectiblity of iconic American scenes to the value of Silver bullion. Add this classic U.S. Silver Commemorative Coin to your cart today!