A nice average circulated note, perfect for the beginner, or to start your collection!
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Note is in Very Good condition.
- Face: Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: Representations of Agriculture and Industry.
Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Signature combination of White/Mellon—Friedberg#911b.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.