Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. Nice coin to upgrade your Walker set!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features a "D" indicating it was minted at the Denver mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1943-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!