A beautiful blast white coin with tremendous luster and eye appeal adds to the desirability of this issue. This coin would be a great addition to any Mint State set or high grade Type Set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 9,769,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1944-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!