This highly collectible Silver Maple Leaf coin has a mintage of only 25,000, making it rather hard to find. The addition of a lunar privy mark adds unique appeal to the already popular Maple Leaf series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a sheep.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This collector's item would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Sheep (1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015). Add this 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Lunar Sheep Privy coin to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Sheep are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But sheep-year people are often shy, pessimistic and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature.
Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Sheep people never have to worry about having the best in life because their natural abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Sheep people are wise, gentle and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs and Horses.