This highly collectible coin has a mintage of only 25,000, making it rather hard to find. This is a collector's item and would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Monkey - 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at age 79, a likeness created by Susanna Blunt and first used on Maple Leafs in 2004.
- Reverse: Features one of Canada’s most popular symbols, the maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a monkey.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This classic Maple Leaf design is desired by collectors and investors alike. Add this 2004 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged.
Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat.