Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. This 1942-D Half Dollar is in BU condition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 10,973,800 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature the "D" mint mark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1942-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!