This example has been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, only adding to its appeal. Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same iconic design as full ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Mintage of only 47,002 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2007 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!