This example has been certified by NGC as being in Good-6 condition, and is an excellent piece for a collector to finish off their collection.
- Individual coins come in protective flips.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- Reverse: Depicts an oak wreath surrounding the denomination.
- Mintage of 852,500 pieces, the second lowest mintage in the series.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1877 Indian Head Cent to your order today!