This coin is the second release in The Deadly and Dangerous Series and features a shark with its mouth agape.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of no more than 5,000 coins
- Each coin is housed in a high-gloss timber presentation case and illustrated outer box appropriately emblazoned with the word "Danger", also accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a striking colored image of the gaping jaws and conical snout of a Great White Shark.
Don't miss your opportunity to own this coin magnifying the power of the Great White Shark. Add this coin to your cart today!
The Great White Shark is the most feared predator in the sea. Even though most of us will never see a Great White, or White Pointer, we have almost certainly watched Jaws, and can imagine the terror of an encounter with this deadly and dangerous monster from the deep.