This coin is just beautiful and features a bright white obverse and reverse. Nice for a high grade set. The exact coin you will receive is housed in an old green holder!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a walking Liberty with the sun rising in the background. Above is the word "LIBERTY" with "In God We Trust" to Liberty’s right and the date below.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is United States of America with "E Pluribus Unum" to the right and the denomination below.
- This coin was struck in San Francisco and carries an “S” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect and display your Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1944-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!