Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world for its iconic design of Liberty and Silver content. This issue gains further collectible appeal being graded an AU-58 by PCGS.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1896-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!