|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.9636 troy oz|
These Silver 10 Rouble coins were issued by the Soviet Union to commemorate the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow. Each 10 Rouble coin contains .9636 oz of silver.
- Contains .9636 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a capsule, or a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Soviet National Arms and the value.
- Reverse: Different Olympic events surrounded by the motto, with the date below.
- Struck at the Moscow or Lenningrad Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .9636 oz of Silver and featuring various Olympic designs, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these Soviet (Russian) 10 Rouble coins to your cart today!
Coins in this listing may be BU or Proof with dates (1977-1980) and designs of our choice.
Note: Some coins may have light original toning or light nicks!