These $10 face value rolls of Franklin Half Dollars consist of coins that retain most of their original brilliance with just the slightest hint of wear, making them popular with investors and collectors.
- Approximately 7.15 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Rolls will be of mixed dates and/or mint marks.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1948-1963.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of Almost Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years and mint marks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||7.15 troy oz|