Any quantity only $7.49 per oz over spot!
These $10 face value rolls of Franklin Half Dollars consist of coins that retain most of their original brilliance with just the slightest hint of wear, making them popular with investors and collectors.
- Approximately 7.15 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Rolls will be of mixed dates and/or mintmarks.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1948-1963.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of Almost Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years and mintmarks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.