World Trade Center Ground Zero Recovery Coin! Featured in a special holder, this 1989 American Silver Eagle Coin is a Silver treasure representing an unforgettable event in American history.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS plastic holder protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- WTC label ensures this coin was recovered from ground zero following the events of September 11, 2001.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this World Trade Center 1989 Silver American Eagle Gem Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The Silver American Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Certified American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Gem Brilliant Unc|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|