|Grade Service:||PCGS &/or NGC|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
This sovereign of Queen Victoria was struck by the Melbourne Mint over 100 years ago. Enhance your portfolio with this popular Australian Gold Sovereign.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin was graded MS-62 will come in either a PCGS or an NGC certified holder.
- Obverse: Showing the older portrait of Queen Victoria with veiled head.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at Melbourne Mint Australia. The “M” Mintmark is shown underneath the horse
Protect and display your Gold Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Featuring a classic design, it is easy to see why these Victorian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choosing, 1893-1901, and limited to available inventory.