This coin has been graded a perfect 70, the highest possible grade, and comes with NGC's Early Releases designation. Proof Gold American Eagle coins are struck in limited mintage, which adds collectibility to their classic, patriotic design.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and perfect PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, this coin features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y., featuring the W mint mark.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box ideal for certified coins to your order.
The beloved Gold Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect PF-70 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|