This better date Carson City coin would fit well in a circulated grade set of Morgan Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint wear the "CC" mint mark on the reverse beneath the eagle.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1879-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!