The 150th anniversary of Toronto is honored with this coin. An Indian in a birchbark canoe is seen paddling in front of the modern Toronto skyline.
- Contains 0.3750 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The historic Canadian Dollar design is shown. Canoe in the foreground, Toronto is now shown in the background, making this item unique.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 150th Anniversary of Toronto Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!