Twelfth release of the Series I 12-Coin series. The 2010 Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger features an tiger standing proud on top of rocks.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 1,888 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a tiger standing proud on rocky land, collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Dragon in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2010 1 kilo Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!