This is the fifth release of the Series I Lunar Coins, which consists of 12 coins. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 2,342 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Proudly display your 2 oz Year of the Dragon gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this beautiful 2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|