George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1883-CC Morgan Silver Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-65 Deep Mirror Proof-like. This coin has a hint of toning.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Designated by PCGS as DMPL, meaning that the fields are extremely mirrored, most likley due to new dies being used. With a mintage of over 1.2 million, this is an extremely tough designation to obtain as only a small handful have been graded higher with this designation.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City mints "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1883-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!