Only $44.99 per coin over spot!
These coins are typically dated from 1984 to 2015. Great way to add to your investment portfolio.
- Contains 0.05 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- These coins are sealed in original mint plastic as issued by the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Varies - usually a panda eating bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a random date 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.