Issued to commemorate the XV Olympic Winter Games, each of these beautiful Silver coins features a brilliant design of an event held during the Calgary Olympics of 1988.
- Contains 10 oz of Silver. Each coin contains 1 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Set* comes complete in original case of issue with a certificate of authenticity from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Obverse: Features the popular Susanna Blunt-designed portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Shows a brilliant design of an event held during the Calgary Olympics of 1988.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Olympics Commemorative Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Not many of these sets have remained intact over the years, so get one of these while it lasts! Add this 1988 10-coin Set to your cart today!
* Please note: The Gold coin normally located in the middle of this set is not included.