|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These 2006 Silver Eagles have a beautiful burnished finish and features a "W" mint mark.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Struck on a specially burnished blank at the West Point Mint.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received for certification within the first 30 days of release from the mint
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the certified 2006 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!