These coins were struck from 1916 to 1945, and have been a national treasure to collectors of U.S. coinage. The Mercury Dime became popular due to the winged Phrygian cap worn by Lady Liberty.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Coin has been graded by NGC as MS-66.
- FSB designation ensures that the coin is fully struck with sharp details on the fasces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features a young Lady Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch and a fasces, a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1941-D Mercury Dime to your cart today!