Series 1953 $10 Silver Certificates were printed in much smaller quantities than the earlier 1934 series, which translates into a more difficult note to obtain today. These examples will grade Very Good.
- These $10 Silver Certificates were issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Well circulated notes from series 1953 through 1953-B.
- These notes will be in Very Good condition.
- Each note has a portrait of Alexander Hamilton on the front with an engraving of the Treasury Building on the back.
Although they are still legal tender, their blue seals and serial numbers make them great collector items. These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great collectors items to your cart today!
Series 1953 $10 Silver Certificates were printed in smaller numbers than their 1934 counterparts, and this makes them more difficult to find. These $10 Silvers have long been popular with collectors! Series 1953 through 1953-B of our choice.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|