This VAM variety is tougher to locate in higher grades!
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's Extra Fine 40 condition .
- Micro O mintmark variety thought to be used from the Barber Quarter.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified 1899 Micro O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!