|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1.2057 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|
This one-year type coin has a low mintage of 89,000 coins. In 1943, the Mexican Mint struck the 50 pesos with the wording 37.5 Gr. Oro Puro to the left and the right of Winged Victory. 50 pesos was added back to the coin the following year.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated condition - coin may show traces of wear on high points of design, but retains mint luster and full detail.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!