This large 500 Balboas coin from Panama contains 1.2067 oz of Gold and has a low mintage of only 9,824 adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1.2067 oz of Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: National arms of Panama along with the value and fineness.
- Reverse: Depicts Spanish conquistador Vasco Núñez de Balboa kneeling at the point that he first sighted the Pacific Ocean.
- Struck by the Franklin Mint.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold coin was struck by the Franklin Mint. Add this rarely offered Gold coin to your cart today.
Listed in Krause as KM#42.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.2067 troy oz|