The Spanish explorer Vasco Núñez de Balboa is best known for his crossing of the Isthmus of Panama and the first European leading an exposition that reached the Pacific Ocean from the New World.
- Limited mintage of only 11,000.
- Contains .2361 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in a protective capsule or plastic flip.
- Obverse: Left facing head of Vasco Núñez de Balboa above date.
- Reverse: Panamanian coat of arms, purity and denomination.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Panama Proof Gold coin of Vasco Núñez de Balboa to your collection today!