This 14-piece set includes a half dollar, dime, nickel, and cent, the 2007 Statehood Quarters, and the first four coins of the Presidential Dollar series all in a beautiful proof finish. The half dollar, dime and quarters are minted in 90% Silver.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box. White outer sleeve may or may not be included.
- Includes the initial releases of the Presidential Dollar series, honoring George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison.
- Includes a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Sacagawea dollar.
- Includes the 2007-dated coins of the Statehood Quarter series - Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah.
- The dime, quarters, and half dollar are minted in 90% Silver.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member!
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
Because of the Silver content of the dime, quarters and half dollar, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic Precious Metals.