Massive copper 5 Kopeks issued during the reign of Catherine II of Russia from 1763-1796. These coins are very popular with collectors across the globe because of their large diameter and thickness of approx 4.8 mm!
- Some coins show the typical porosity of older copper coins.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective plastic.
- Coins are in Very Fine to Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the crowned monogram of Catherine the Great and date within a wreath.
- Reverse: Features the crowned, double-headed Russian imperial eagle.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these impressive and very affordable Russian Copper 5 Kopeks of Catherine the Great to your collection today!