This piece is only the second commemorative Gold sovereign to ever be minted. This particular issue was in celebration of the 2002 Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II for her 50th year on the throne.
- All coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- These Sovereigns will be housed in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a right facing bust of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: A rendition of crowned arms surrounded by a wreath above the date.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Featuring a one year type design and limited mintage, it is easy to see why this Gold British Sovereign is sought after by collectors around the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#1026.