Only $99.99 per coin over spot!
With an iconic design and 1 oz of U.S. Gold, the Burnished American Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin.
- Low mintage of only 45,053 coins.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an official U.S. Mint box recommended for this coin.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|